The SiteCozy website checker is a web-based broken link checker. It reports URL errors by crawling the whole website or a list of URLs.
- 4xx errors and 5xx errors on web pages from webpage URLs (A HREF), image URLs (IMG SRC), iframe URLs (IFRAME).
- Timeout errors from unavailable links (internal or external links)
- Mixed content errors when the webpage URL protocol is HTTPS and the link protocol is HTTP.
- Redirections when they count more than 15 hops ( outgoing internal or external links)
- Redirections loops
- Crawler scans up to 50000 links.
- No captcha
- No limits of use. You can use it for different websites & web pages.
2 scanning modes:
1st mode (crawler mode): The siteCozy site checker crawls every webpage and automatically discovers and follows internal links to find broken links of a website. It may scan up to 50,000 links (internal links + external links image URLs + iframe). You can exclude a list of URLs if you want. No limit of use.
2nd mode (static mode): The sitecozy broken link checker scans a list of URLs (web pages, images, files) provided by the user without following any links. No limit of use.
Report of broken links:
A list of encountered errors is displayed as soon as the sitecozy site checker encountered an URL error during the scanning process. The report also shows mixed content errors.
The number of scanned URLs:
At the end of the scanning process, you will be able to view the number of internal, external links, images and IFRAME. Another report shows the total number of unique links, image links, and iframes.
List of web pages URLs, image links and Iframe links:
The sitecozy site checker also displays the number of unique internal and external links, images and iframe that was found during the scanning process.
The 15-day access is not recurring.
- Broken link checker WP plugin VS Sitecozy link checker TEST
- brokenlinkcheck.com VS sitecozy.com error reporting test
- How to find mixed content errors on your website with the sitecozy site checker
- How to find missing/broken images on your website using SiteCozy site scanner
- How to find broken links on your website using the SiteCozy site scanner
- How to find server errors (5xx) on your website using SiteCozy site scanner
- How to find your 404 “not found” errors using the SiteCozy site scanner
- SiteCozy site scanner, an alternative to Google search console