When we install a contact form, we also must install spam blockers and expect to receive emails that aren’t serious.
Some companies use Facebook to interact with their customers and it is a good idea. Someone must be logged in to send a message and it less likely to be a troll, a scammer or a spammer. For sure, people must have a facebook account to contact the person. There are millions of people with a Facebook account
Consequently, on your website, the link to your facebook page is also the link to your contact form. Then, you can tell your user to contact you by facebook. There are many benefits doing it:
- Anonymity: When you create a page, you answer under the name of your page, so it is like the name of your website or your company. This means that people don’t see your real name. This is perfect when you want to interact under the name of your brand.
- No email address needed: You don’t need to set up an additional email address for a website
- Support page: You can use it as a support page.
- No spams: Since there is no contact form on your website, it does not attract spambots.
- No unsolicited emails: Since users can’t see your email address, people can’t add your email address to their mailing list without your consent to send you spam.
- You save a link (link juice) on your website and it is better for SEO
- You prevent
GoogleBotfrom visiting a useless contact form over and over again.